|Laurie French||President||021 email@example.com|
|Dave Edwards||Vice President||021 firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Dietmar Londer||Treasurer||09 445 email@example.com|
|Diana Bennett||Club Captain||021 firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Hamish Wilson||Junior Convenor||021 2413923|
|Sally McDonald||Secretary||021 0568191|
|Murray Forbes||IT support||029 9125801|
Health and Safety Policy Statement for the Devonport Squash Club
The Devonport Squash Club is committed to providing a safe and healthy club for its members,
visitors, volunteers and contractors.
Our focus is on taking all practicable steps to ensure the safety of everyone on the premises.
Devonport Squash Club will:
• Comply with the codes of practice, guidelines and standards of the Health & Safety at Work Act 2015.
• Promote excellence in health and safety management
• Continually improve health and safety performance
• Provide a safe and healthy club environment
• Identify and control actual and potential hazards
• Demonstrate a commitment to the accurate reporting and recording of health and safety matters
The Club’s elected committee is designated to ensure there is appropriate support and
resourcing for health & safety management and initiatives.
Devonport Squash Club Committee
For further information then open this document Health and Safety Policy and Procedures Jul 17